It’s been a while since I’ve done round up and/or giveaway. Since Halloween is right round the corner, (and Thanksgiving is close on it’s heels, ) I thought that should be the focus!
I’ve you’ll indulge me, I have a LOT of Halloween crafts here on the blog. If you are new, you may have missed some of the goodies from seasons past! Just click the photo to see the full tutorials.
Got a class party? Make some fun sleeves for your juice boxes. Just right for the Kinder crowd!
I’m all for trick-or-treating, but SAFETY FIRST! Ditch the pillowcases and shopping bags and craft up this tote that holds a lot of loot AND keeps the kidlets in view.
Make your costume complete- or just add a festive touch to your jeans- with these upcycled shoes. A little paint and a few scary accessories and you will dance into these!
Dress up your candles with this cool printable film. And once the season is over, you can remove it and reuse the candles!
I love the look of sugar skulls- so I created some out of glow-in-the-dark polymer clay! You can make these with my easy-peasy tutorial. Really!
What is Halloween without pumpkins??? See how I made this indoor pumpkin topiary that can be displayed season after season!
This is a super-easy assemblage – the only real “crafting” involved is decoupaging the skull. But it looks amazing on your table.
OK… is that enough? (There are more, but I don’t want to bore you!) SO… here’s the giveaway part. Leave me a comment below stating your favorite CRAFT PRODUCT that is used in one of my projects above. (So you may have to click some links and see how I made them.) I will hand out TWO boxes of craft goodies- and you just might find some of the products from these crafts in them! (Another reason to list your favorites, right? Because I’ll shop my stash for YOU!)
One comment per person, please. I’ll draw my two winners next Sunday morning and notify you via email. (No need to leave the email in the comment, tho- my blog will capture that when you leave the comment.)
Have fun and get crafty!
UPDATE: WE HAVE OUR WINNERS:
I have to say, I’m a sucker for ANYTHING that glows in the dark! Every time I see those glow-in-the-dark stars, I HAVE to buy a package! I even convinced my daughter to let me get glow-in-the-dark glitter glue to paint on her Halloween fairy wings! 🙂 So I’m going with the pumpkin tote with the GLOW-IN-THE-DARK paint! 🙂
Love the film printable, use can save them for next year as well.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018