Ok, is the whole “extreme cake” phenomena captivating every one the way it has me? My kids and I are rivet to shows that feature rolling fondant, building layers, and creating amazing decorations. It’s the artistry and craftsmanship that is so fun to watch!
Anyway I caught word that one of our local Cleveland bakeries were going to be featured on this show and I wanted to share it with you so that you could cheer on White Flower Cake Shoppe with me! (Read the story of how they got on the show here.)
Here’s the run-down:
- White Flower Cake Shoppe (Cleveland, OH) – Childhood best friends, Marianne and Lauren opened this bakery proving that 1 oil painter + 1 movie special effect and makeup artist = a winning combination for wedding cakes!
- The Cake Artist (Staten Island, NY) – Showcases the talent of 21-year-old, Vinny, the youngest baker and owner on the show!
- Gateaux (Plymouth, MN) – Former photographer Robin has an eye for beauty, obsessive personality, and adevotion to her clients which explains why her bakery produces only 3 cakes per week!
- and returning Christopher Garren’s Cakes (Costa Mesa, CA) – Now in a newer, bigger location, Chris’s crew continues to show us that his original designs and exquisite craftsmanship are the reasons behind his ever-growing fan-base!
Tune in for all new episodes premiere Sunday, March 27th at 10/9c on WE tv.
And here’s a clip, so you can see a sneak peek….
I know I’ll be tuning in & DVR’ing so my kids can watch, too!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018