Hey Crafty Friends! I’m back today with another recycle kids craft for Earth Day and/or Spring. These little Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprites have a little musical tinkle, too, due to the hidden jingle bell. They tinkle merrily in the breeze or on your kid’s back pack!
I designed this project for Creativity Connection which is owned by Faber Castell. But it’s so fun (and kind of addicting) that I had to share it here, too. You probably already have old silk flowers and beads lying around- and if not, this is a perfect excuse to make a run to the Dollar Store. You can get everything you need there, I bet!
If you need more instructions, head over to the blog for the step-out directions. And if you need wire snips (and trust me, everyone does) you can by them on Amazon here: (aff link: http://amzn.to/2pdDZTl)
Have fun and happy spring!
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017