Hey Crafty Friends! I’m back today with another recycle kids craft for Earth Day and/or Spring. These little Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprites have a little musical tinkle, too, due to the hidden jingle bell. They tinkle merrily in the breeze or on your kid’s back pack!
I designed this project for Creativity Connection which is owned by Faber Castell. But it’s so fun (and kind of addicting) that I had to share it here, too. You probably already have old silk flowers and beads lying around- and if not, this is a perfect excuse to make a run to the Dollar Store. You can get everything you need there, I bet!
If you need more instructions, head over to the blog for the step-out directions. And if you need wire snips (and trust me, everyone does) you can by them on Amazon here: (aff link: http://amzn.to/2pdDZTl)
Have fun and happy spring!
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018