Hey Crafty Friends! I’m back today with another recycle kids craft for Earth Day and/or Spring. These little Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprites have a little musical tinkle, too, due to the hidden jingle bell. They tinkle merrily in the breeze or on your kid’s back pack!
I designed this project for Creativity Connection which is owned by Faber Castell. But it’s so fun (and kind of addicting) that I had to share it here, too. You probably already have old silk flowers and beads lying around- and if not, this is a perfect excuse to make a run to the Dollar Store. You can get everything you need there, I bet!
If you need more instructions, head over to the blog for the step-out directions. And if you need wire snips (and trust me, everyone does) you can by them on Amazon here: (aff link: http://amzn.to/2pdDZTl)
Have fun and happy spring!
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017