Wow! I got so many great ideas for how to use the Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner from all of the wonderful comments left on my post about preserving my Great-Grandma’s quilt. Some of them include scanning gravestones, taking the scanner to reunions, and using it on international trips. Brilliant!
So, as promised, it’s time to name a winner. we had 196 responses…and Random.org chose:
True Random Number Generator
(By they way, I did put in 196 for the “max”, but when I copy and paste the box it only shows “100.” Just so you know.)
Can you believe it? By my count, our winner is…..
Janet :2010/12/24 at 8:01 pm
…..I am a fan of Craft Test Dummies on Facebook (thanks Nicole)!
Congrats, Janet! Glad you found my blog & I hope you’ll think of a zillion new things to do with your Flip-Pal Mobile Scanner! And a HUGE thanks to the generous folks at Flip-Pal for sponsoring this awesome giveaway!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017