Happy first day of Autumn! I’m not gonna lie, fall is my favorite. I like the cooler days, the crisp apples, and the happy advent of the mega crafting season!
Today I have a flash-back card for you- one I did for CraftsUnleashed back in 2011. I’m reposting it because I still kinda like it.
Is it me or is is the grungy, distressed look finally winding down? So I decided to take a fresh look at that embossing folder and try a newer, updated version.
I used Pan Pastels in this one, so I made you a little video on it.
How might you work with the same basic image- the embossed tree- to make it your own? I’d love to hear from you!
Oh… and it works great for other embossing folders, too:
There you go! The same old embossing folder in a brand new way. Any questions or comments? I’d love to hear from you!
Here’s a handy shopping widget if you are looking for any of the items I used to make this card. 🙂
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018