Happy first day of Autumn! I’m not gonna lie, fall is my favorite. I like the cooler days, the crisp apples, and the happy advent of the mega crafting season!
Today I have a flash-back card for you- one I did for CraftsUnleashed back in 2011. I’m reposting it because I still kinda like it.
Is it me or is is the grungy, distressed look finally winding down? So I decided to take a fresh look at that embossing folder and try a newer, updated version.
I used Pan Pastels in this one, so I made you a little video on it.
How might you work with the same basic image- the embossed tree- to make it your own? I’d love to hear from you!
Oh… and it works great for other embossing folders, too:
There you go! The same old embossing folder in a brand new way. Any questions or comments? I’d love to hear from you!
Here’s a handy shopping widget if you are looking for any of the items I used to make this card. 🙂
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017