It’s no secret that I love a good paper punch. It’s so much easier to reach for a punch and get what you want punched out quickly, rather than having to fuss with a die and a cutter and a “sandwich” or a setting. And it’s also no secret that Fiskars makes some mighty fine punches. Time to meet the newest additions to the family, the Fiskars Intricate Shape Punches!
They are substantial 2-stage punches – one stage punches the interior details, the second punches the outside shape.
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Intricate Shape Punches
Perfect for creating large, intricate shapes that can be used as embellishments on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more, our Intricate Shape Punches make every punch easier and help eliminate paper jams so you don’t have to slow down when you’re crafting. Based on crafter-chosen designs, our Intricate Shape Punches are also great for creating layered embellishments with multiple punched-out shapes that add touchable dimension to your craft projects. All include a lifetime warranty.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018