It’s no secret that I love a good paper punch. It’s so much easier to reach for a punch and get what you want punched out quickly, rather than having to fuss with a die and a cutter and a “sandwich” or a setting. And it’s also no secret that Fiskars makes some mighty fine punches. Time to meet the newest additions to the family, the Fiskars Intricate Shape Punches!
They are substantial 2-stage punches – one stage punches the interior details, the second punches the outside shape.
Here’s how they are described on the website:
Intricate Shape Punches
Perfect for creating large, intricate shapes that can be used as embellishments on handmade cards, scrapbook pages, collages and much more, our Intricate Shape Punches make every punch easier and help eliminate paper jams so you don’t have to slow down when you’re crafting. Based on crafter-chosen designs, our Intricate Shape Punches are also great for creating layered embellishments with multiple punched-out shapes that add touchable dimension to your craft projects. All include a lifetime warranty.
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017