Do you love Duck Tape, but get frustrated with ragged ripping or sticky scissors? Well, the folks at Fiskars have teamed up with Duck Brand and now- voila!- special Duck Brand Edition Scissors!
There are two versions, short detail scissors and longer ones.
The short ones are really ambidextrous, but the longer ones are more comfortable for right-handers. (Lefties can use them too- my AFS student did- but she said that after a while it wasn’t very comfortable. Thought you might want to know.)
Of course, it’s always easier to show you in a video, so here we go:
Here’s my photo of those cuts:
Now… the Duck Tape Festival is coming up next weekend, and my daughters really want to get crafting! More on that coming up soon.
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018