Do you love Duck Tape, but get frustrated with ragged ripping or sticky scissors? Well, the folks at Fiskars have teamed up with Duck Brand and now- voila!- special Duck Brand Edition Scissors!
There are two versions, short detail scissors and longer ones.
The short ones are really ambidextrous, but the longer ones are more comfortable for right-handers. (Lefties can use them too- my AFS student did- but she said that after a while it wasn’t very comfortable. Thought you might want to know.)
Of course, it’s always easier to show you in a video, so here we go:
Here’s my photo of those cuts:
Now… the Duck Tape Festival is coming up next weekend, and my daughters really want to get crafting! More on that coming up soon.
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017