Do you love Duck Tape, but get frustrated with ragged ripping or sticky scissors? Well, the folks at Fiskars have teamed up with Duck Brand and now- voila!- special Duck Brand Edition Scissors!
There are two versions, short detail scissors and longer ones.
The short ones are really ambidextrous, but the longer ones are more comfortable for right-handers. (Lefties can use them too- my AFS student did- but she said that after a while it wasn’t very comfortable. Thought you might want to know.)
Of course, it’s always easier to show you in a video, so here we go:
Here’s my photo of those cuts:
Now… the Duck Tape Festival is coming up next weekend, and my daughters really want to get crafting! More on that coming up soon.
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017