So yesterday I shared my daughter’s experience with the Cra-Z-Loom (like a Rainbow Loom.) But as she was trying to master the Fishtail Bracelet, I realized that it would actually be easier without one.
All we needed was something to hold the loops. Many kids use their fingers, but it’s a little tiring as well as leaving you sore! So we came up with the idea of using a plastic fork with the middle tines broken out.
Other than that, you’ll need the regular supplies- elastic bands, s-hooks or c-hooks, or even aluminum jump rings.
To make it super-easy for you to follow, I made this video for you:
I have to admit that these are really fun to make- even for grown-ups!
I also like finishing them off with a colorful aluminum jump ring- it just makes it look more “finished,” like a real piece of jewelry.
So much fun and so very easy. I hope you will try it out!
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017