So yesterday I shared my daughter’s experience with the Cra-Z-Loom (like a Rainbow Loom.) But as she was trying to master the Fishtail Bracelet, I realized that it would actually be easier without one.
All we needed was something to hold the loops. Many kids use their fingers, but it’s a little tiring as well as leaving you sore! So we came up with the idea of using a plastic fork with the middle tines broken out.
Other than that, you’ll need the regular supplies- elastic bands, s-hooks or c-hooks, or even aluminum jump rings.
To make it super-easy for you to follow, I made this video for you:
I have to admit that these are really fun to make- even for grown-ups!
I also like finishing them off with a colorful aluminum jump ring- it just makes it look more “finished,” like a real piece of jewelry.
So much fun and so very easy. I hope you will try it out!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018