So yesterday I shared my daughter’s experience with the Cra-Z-Loom (like a Rainbow Loom.) But as she was trying to master the Fishtail Bracelet, I realized that it would actually be easier without one.
All we needed was something to hold the loops. Many kids use their fingers, but it’s a little tiring as well as leaving you sore! So we came up with the idea of using a plastic fork with the middle tines broken out.
Other than that, you’ll need the regular supplies- elastic bands, s-hooks or c-hooks, or even aluminum jump rings.
To make it super-easy for you to follow, I made this video for you:
I have to admit that these are really fun to make- even for grown-ups!
I also like finishing them off with a colorful aluminum jump ring- it just makes it look more “finished,” like a real piece of jewelry.
So much fun and so very easy. I hope you will try it out!
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018