So yesterday I shared my daughter’s experience with the Cra-Z-Loom (like a Rainbow Loom.) But as she was trying to master the Fishtail Bracelet, I realized that it would actually be easier without one.
All we needed was something to hold the loops. Many kids use their fingers, but it’s a little tiring as well as leaving you sore! So we came up with the idea of using a plastic fork with the middle tines broken out.
Other than that, you’ll need the regular supplies- elastic bands, s-hooks or c-hooks, or even aluminum jump rings.
To make it super-easy for you to follow, I made this video for you:
I have to admit that these are really fun to make- even for grown-ups!
I also like finishing them off with a colorful aluminum jump ring- it just makes it look more “finished,” like a real piece of jewelry.
So much fun and so very easy. I hope you will try it out!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017