I had my first wire wrapping class today with Melissa M. at Grand River Beads. As you may know, I’ve gone off of the deep end with polymer clay cabochons using metal leaf and inks. So I figure I have to learn what to do with them!
I’m so glad I took the class. I’d seen some tutorials online, but there’s no way I’d have gotten the bale to turn out if I hadn’t seen someone else do it first.
So… whaddaya think? Personally, I was pretty happy. Can’t wait to try again!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018