Hey crafty friends! I was in the middle of a review and I was using the Tsukineko Multi-Purpose Squeegee and I was thinking, “DANG, this is SO much better than on old hotel card.” I was singing it’s praises in my head when it occurred to me to share it with YOU, too!
And if you want to buy your own, here’s an affiliate link:
Seriously, it’s a handy tool for being so inexpensive.
Would you like to hear more of my favorite things? Do you have a favorite UNDER $5 tool?? I’m listening….
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018