I don’t care what kind of crafting or DIY you do, you probably use- or need- a craft knife. (Emergency seam ripper, anyone?) Well, a GOOD craft knife is a thing of beauty. And here’s my rant on it!
Now just to reiterate:
- Choose a craft blade/knife that is easy to replace the blade.
- CHANGE YOUR BLADE OFTEN for great cuts and best results
- Keep out of reach of kids and pets. (“Park” it in a mug filled with rice.)
- You might benefit from a craft blade that has a built-up or soft handle.
I’ve got some of the ones I mentioned in the affiliate round-up below. I earn a small commission from each sale and those funds help pay to keep CraftTestDummies afloat, so thank you in advance if you chose to use those links. 🙂
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018