Hey, kids! Still looking for ideas for dad? Don’t worry, even with only 3 days left, there’s still plenty of time to whip up some crafty love for the big guy.
Fortunately, the folks over at CraftCritique.com compiled gi-normous list of creative ideas to give you a boost. And, yes, in full disclosure, my necktie coffee cozies made the list! Head over to check it out!
Now, while I’m at it, I also have to put a plug in for CraftsUnleashed.com. We’ve got some great Dad’s Day ideas over there, too, including Polymer Clay Key Fobs by yours truly. But check out all the ideas from my crafty peeps!
Oh…and one more thing: the nice lady at FeelsLikeHome blog also featured my Coffee Cozies, so check out her in “Top Ten Crafty Father’s Day Gifts” (thanks!), so check out her other links, too. I swear I’m making those “hands-down” cards with my kids tonight!
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017