Hey, kids! Still looking for ideas for dad? Don’t worry, even with only 3 days left, there’s still plenty of time to whip up some crafty love for the big guy.
Fortunately, the folks over at CraftCritique.com compiled gi-normous list of creative ideas to give you a boost. And, yes, in full disclosure, my necktie coffee cozies made the list! Head over to check it out!
Now, while I’m at it, I also have to put a plug in for CraftsUnleashed.com. We’ve got some great Dad’s Day ideas over there, too, including Polymer Clay Key Fobs by yours truly. But check out all the ideas from my crafty peeps!
Oh…and one more thing: the nice lady at FeelsLikeHome blog also featured my Coffee Cozies, so check out her in “Top Ten Crafty Father’s Day Gifts” (thanks!), so check out her other links, too. I swear I’m making those “hands-down” cards with my kids tonight!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017