Hey, kids! Still looking for ideas for dad? Don’t worry, even with only 3 days left, there’s still plenty of time to whip up some crafty love for the big guy.
Fortunately, the folks over at CraftCritique.com compiled gi-normous list of creative ideas to give you a boost. And, yes, in full disclosure, my necktie coffee cozies made the list! Head over to check it out!
Now, while I’m at it, I also have to put a plug in for CraftsUnleashed.com. We’ve got some great Dad’s Day ideas over there, too, including Polymer Clay Key Fobs by yours truly. But check out all the ideas from my crafty peeps!
Oh…and one more thing: the nice lady at FeelsLikeHome blog also featured my Coffee Cozies, so check out her in “Top Ten Crafty Father’s Day Gifts” (thanks!), so check out her other links, too. I swear I’m making those “hands-down” cards with my kids tonight!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017