Hey, kids! Still looking for ideas for dad? Don’t worry, even with only 3 days left, there’s still plenty of time to whip up some crafty love for the big guy.
Fortunately, the folks over at CraftCritique.com compiled gi-normous list of creative ideas to give you a boost. And, yes, in full disclosure, my necktie coffee cozies made the list! Head over to check it out!
Now, while I’m at it, I also have to put a plug in for CraftsUnleashed.com. We’ve got some great Dad’s Day ideas over there, too, including Polymer Clay Key Fobs by yours truly. But check out all the ideas from my crafty peeps!
Oh…and one more thing: the nice lady at FeelsLikeHome blog also featured my Coffee Cozies, so check out her in “Top Ten Crafty Father’s Day Gifts” (thanks!), so check out her other links, too. I swear I’m making those “hands-down” cards with my kids tonight!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017