This summer I taped another series of Hands On Crafts for Kids and it’s finally airing! I designed this project to be quick, simple, and a great gift or home decor idea. Since it’s almost Thanksgiving, I thought I’d share it with the idea that you could also write what each family member is thankful for inside the handprints! Or you can get a head-start for your holiday gift-giving, as this is a BIG hit with grandparents!
Here’s the list of what I used- these are affiliate links- but you can use what you have on hand, too:
…and you’ll need a pencil, copy paper, and some scissors, too.
Now here’s the segment that gives you the whole how-to!
I think this is a great craft for families of all types, and if you used a big piece of foam core it would be a fun family reunion craft. Have fun crafting!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017