This summer I taped another series of Hands On Crafts for Kids and it’s finally airing! I designed this project to be quick, simple, and a great gift or home decor idea. Since it’s almost Thanksgiving, I thought I’d share it with the idea that you could also write what each family member is thankful for inside the handprints! Or you can get a head-start for your holiday gift-giving, as this is a BIG hit with grandparents!
Here’s the list of what I used- these are affiliate links- but you can use what you have on hand, too:
…and you’ll need a pencil, copy paper, and some scissors, too.
Now here’s the segment that gives you the whole how-to!
I think this is a great craft for families of all types, and if you used a big piece of foam core it would be a fun family reunion craft. Have fun crafting!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018