TGIFF! Thank goodness it’s fabulous Friday! To celebrate, we’re having a little giveaway courtesy of our friends at Jacquard Products!
First, let’s remember back to my review of the Indigo Tie Dye Kit on Monday:
Then, artist Melony Bradley showed us how to make an adorable indigo and burlap tote bag in this great step-by-step tutorial:
Are you loving indigo dye as much as I am? Would you like to win some of your own? Sure you would! Here’s how: you have up to THREE chances, by leaving up to THREE comments on this post. READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY.
- Read the review of the Indigo Tie Dye Kit that I wrote earlier this week, and leave a comment on this post telling me what you would dye with the kit if you won it! (Thatâ€™s entry #1.)
- Go visit Jacquard Products on Facebook, and â€œLikeâ€ the page. It would be nice if you left them a note thanking them for the giveaway on CTD. : ) Letâ€™s be appreciative, shall we? It’s OK if you are already a friend- just leave me a comment back here saying that you are.Â (Thatâ€™s entry #2.)
- For your last entry, simply subscribe to Jacquardâ€™s YouTube Channel! Theyâ€™ve got great videos demonstrating all kinds of great techniques. Of course, leave me a comment on this post for entry #3!
Now, for the legal stuffâ€¦.
Standard Giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- This giveaway begins: Friday, 3/08/12 Â Â and ends: Friday, March 16, 2012 at 6PM EST
- One entry=one comment on THIS POST.
- Up to three entriesÂ per person.
- Winner will be notified via email.
- Prize will be shipped from Jacquard and CraftTestDummies LLC assumes no responsibility for ensuring delivery of prize.
- The dollar value of this prize is worth: approx $15. USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the Contiguous US for be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
A big thank-you to Jacquard for sponsoring this giveaway!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018