I don’t care WHAT craft you like to do- it can probably be improved with a bit of ribbon! You can include ribbons and trims on cards, scrapbooks, wreaths, embroidered pieces, clothes, accessories- just about anything! And today we have an AMAZING giveaway sponsored by May Arts!
Before we get to the giveaway, I’d like to share some more about the company with you.
May Arts Ribbon was founded in the early 1980’s in Riverside, Connecticut. The original products were high-end silk flowers imported from Taiwan, which were decorated using quality ribbons. The decorative ribbons proved so popular among customers that the business gradually evolved into a dedicated ribbon wholesaler.
As a family-owned and operated business, May Arts began a long-standing tradition of quality, affordability and exceptional customer service. We are dedicated to carrying on this same tradition by offering high quality products at competitive prices. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff is always happy to answer your questions or to assist you in placing your order.
May Arts carries a wide selection of quality ribbons to choose from; such as grosgrain, silk, satin, burlap and a variety of prints and patterns. All inventory is held in stock, so we can ship orders out right away—typically the same day.
So now…. here’s the giveaway! May Arts is going to give away FOUR (4) spools of YOUR CHOICE of premium ribbon. That’s right, you’ll get to choose exactly what you want!
You will have a number of options to enter. If you’d just like to enter by leaving a comment, please do so- just click the “I commented” bar in the RaffleCopter widget below. However, I encourage you to enter other ways, such as using the Facebook entry, following on Twitter, following on Pinterest, and even subscribing to the YouTube channels. You can also tweet about the contest for an EXTRA THREE ENTRIES every day!!
Now, I DO like to know that you all follow directions. (And it weeds out the sweepstakes trolls!) So please leave a comment telling us how you like to use ribbon in YOUR craft projects. Comments that only say “I love ribbon” or “thanks for the giveaway” will not be eligible to win. Just sayin’!
Alrighty! Get your entries in and I’ll announce a winner next Saturday morning. Good luck! Just click the link (if it doesn’t pop up automatically) to get going….
a Rafflecopter giveaway
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED. Congrats to our winner!!
|Kristine r Facebook||krisfxxx@XXXXXt||Tweet About the Giveaway||https://twitter.com/krissfxxx/status/246628749381079040||Fri, 14 Sep 2012|
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017