Hey crafty friends! Today I’m sharing some cool and easy Fourth of July links (since the holiday is sneaking up on us next week) and a giveaway to thank my Facebook pals. But first things first!
You can make this Star-Spangled Paper Party Lantern in no time with a punch and some hot glue!
These tasty treats pack a hidden suprise- they “pop” when you bite into them! Can you guess what makes the Firecracker Rice Cereal Pops POP?? Click the link for the how-to!
You can make a centerpiece that looks like Fireworks, just by using some flowers that you might already be growing in your garden! It only takes an HOUR (plus a little dry time) to make this Allium Fireworks Centerpiece.
There you go- three projects that you can whip up this weekend for a festive Fouth of July Celebration!
Now… about that giveaway!
I recently reached a great milestone over on our Facebook Page– 6500 friends! I am so honored and thrilled that so many creative folks have found their way there! I really enjoy posting pics of my studio, works in progress, getting suggestions for…well… everything (!) as well as answering questions, seeing what y’all are making, and sharing tips and tricks in an informal setting.
So to thank you all for that, I have a special Facebook Friend Giveaway! You can enter via comment on the BLOG here in the section below to enter (that’s one entry.) BUT if you are a Facebook Friend (or become one- it’s easy using the widget below) you get FIVE entries.
To enter, YOU MUST CLICK THE RAFFLECOPTER LINK BELOW IN BLUE.
The widget will pop up and then you can click the ways you’ve entered. (Remember, entering by comment is a 2-step process: first you leave your comment and THEN you click the “I commented” tab on the widget.
This giveaway will be open until July 5th. It’s open to international friends too! I’m giving away the WINNER’S CHOICE of the Quilled Treasures Card Making Kit OR a $25 Amazon.com gift card. FUN!
NOW- ENTER! Just click the link below:
Thank you all for being here & good luck!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018