(Photo from One Inch World)
These cute-and-clever fabric eggs are the brainchild of One Inch World which has some great felt-crafting ideas. To get the specifics, surf on over.
She supplies the pattern pieces, which you cut out of felt and whip-stitch together. There is one tricky bit adding the button, but it’s all simple hand-sewing. For you adventurous machine-sewers, she also includes a version for the machine and using stiff interfacing.
Any way you do it, this is a really cute idea…. and who wouldn’t love a little spring giftie tucked inside one of these cute eggs? Puts plastic to shame!! And since they are reusable, you can create a whole dozen family heirlooms.
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017