(Photo from One Inch World)
These cute-and-clever fabric eggs are the brainchild of One Inch World which has some great felt-crafting ideas. To get the specifics, surf on over.
She supplies the pattern pieces, which you cut out of felt and whip-stitch together. There is one tricky bit adding the button, but it’s all simple hand-sewing. For you adventurous machine-sewers, she also includes a version for the machine and using stiff interfacing.
Any way you do it, this is a really cute idea…. and who wouldn’t love a little spring giftie tucked inside one of these cute eggs? Puts plastic to shame!! And since they are reusable, you can create a whole dozen family heirlooms.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018