(Photo from One Inch World)
These cute-and-clever fabric eggs are the brainchild of One Inch World which has some great felt-crafting ideas. To get the specifics, surf on over.
She supplies the pattern pieces, which you cut out of felt and whip-stitch together. There is one tricky bit adding the button, but it’s all simple hand-sewing. For you adventurous machine-sewers, she also includes a version for the machine and using stiff interfacing.
Any way you do it, this is a really cute idea…. and who wouldn’t love a little spring giftie tucked inside one of these cute eggs? Puts plastic to shame!! And since they are reusable, you can create a whole dozen family heirlooms.
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017