Yesterday I shared an unboxing video with you to show you a little bit about the Block Printing Stamps from Plaid (oh, and ALL of the designs, too!) But today I really want to share with you my experiences with how they work on fabric, paper, and clay! I also use a variety of paints, inks, and markers in today’s review and demonstration.
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes; however my opinions are honest and my own and based on my first-hand experience. I was not financially compensated for this review/video nor does the product company have any control over it’s content. Some links below may be affiliate links and I will be compensated with a portion of the purchase price- usually 5-7%. Thank you for your support!
From the Plaid website:
Fabric Creations™ block printing stamps are great design tools for creating one-of-a-kind, artisan crafted textile projects. Use your printing blocks for creating unique fashions, quilts, textiles, stitching, embroidery, patchwork, scrapbooking, card making, or printing wrapping paper.
Now let’s take a closer look….
Then I tried stamping on paper.
And then my more unconventional uses:
Bottom line is that I couldn’t find ONE thing wrong with these stamps…. easy to use, easy to clean, lovely images and versatile. I’m doing a full review on the Fabric Creations Ink soon.
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017