OK, so we didn’t really swap fabrege eggs… we made Artist Trading Cards inspired by them. I got these last week on Wednesday, right before we headed out of town for a funeral. I apologize for being late to my wonderful swap-ees, Trish, Katherine, and Agnieska (from Poland!) These are gorgeous, and now I have to find a clever way to display them next Easter.
I only hope that my swap partners were as pleased with my polymer clay ATC’s. Usually my CPS yahoo group sticks to cloth and paper… not too much clayin’ going on there. Maybe I’ll start a trend!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018