Hello, crafty friends! Today we have a lovely giveaway from our friends at Faber Castell have graciously sponsored today’s giveaway and demo video. (All together, now: Thank you Design Memory Craft!)
Today I’m talking about the new colors of Gelatos and the new-new-new Designing with Gelatos Kit! It’s just out at Michael’s and I wanted y’all to get a sneak peek!
If you haven’t heard of Gelatos before, then clickity-click the link and read my earlier review. Go on, now. I’ll wait.
OK! So now that your memory is refreshed, I thought I’d make you a video introducing the new colors Tropical and 50’s Diner, as well as the Tool Kit and Misting Kit.
Take a look!
Are you ready to enter? I’ve got a sweet Rafflecopter Giveway for you. Just click the blue link below (if your browser does not open it up automatically) and follow the prompts on the widget for easy entries. Pick the one you like or ALL of them- it’s up to you! AND you can tweet DAILY for added chances. : )
Good luck and have fun!
CLICK THIS LINK:
Whoops! Almost forgot!! I have a little project to share! Did you know that you can use Gelatos on fabric too? I made a little sunglasses case with them:
Just click the photo to see the tutorial!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018