Happy Friday! It’s been a fun week of crafting here at CTD WHQ- I spent 2 days just playing and making the Candle Wraps I showed you yesterday. There were so many pretty ribbons I had a hard time getting started because I couldn’t choose which yummy ribbon to work with first.
Since today’s giveaway is FABULOUS ribbon from May Arts Ribbon, you might have the same problem! So….you ready to win some??
Simply leave a comment below and click the Rafflecopter Widget Link below (if it doesn’t pop up automatically) . You’ll need to check that you’ve left the comment to enter. That’s the only mandatory entry- but if you’d like EXTRA entries, follow May Arts on Twitter, engage with FB pages, even tweet daily for extra bonus points! Ready? Set??…….GO!
A big THANK YOU to May Arts for sponsoring this giveaway and providing CTD with the ribbon to use in our creative projects. We love May Arts Ribbon and think you will too!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018