Happy Friday! It’s been a fun week of crafting here at CTD WHQ- I spent 2 days just playing and making the Candle Wraps I showed you yesterday. There were so many pretty ribbons I had a hard time getting started because I couldn’t choose which yummy ribbon to work with first.
Since today’s giveaway is FABULOUS ribbon from May Arts Ribbon, you might have the same problem! So….you ready to win some??
Simply leave a comment below and click the Rafflecopter Widget Link below (if it doesn’t pop up automatically) . You’ll need to check that you’ve left the comment to enter. That’s the only mandatory entry- but if you’d like EXTRA entries, follow May Arts on Twitter, engage with FB pages, even tweet daily for extra bonus points! Ready? Set??…….GO!
A big THANK YOU to May Arts for sponsoring this giveaway and providing CTD with the ribbon to use in our creative projects. We love May Arts Ribbon and think you will too!
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017