Ok crafty friends- today I have the EASIEST 5-minute craft ever for teachers, crossing guards/bus drivers, even little neighbor gifties. Behold the 5-minute Post-it Note Holder!
You’ll need: (affiliate links below)
- Heavy-weight cover or cardstock cut to 3 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches (you can get 4 out of a 12X12 sheet of paper by making your first 3.5 inch cut, then rotating the paper 90 degrees and then making the other 3.)
- Dry adhesive such as an adhesive tape, red-line tape, or even a tape runner
- Scoring board (optional)
- Punches for adding layers (optional)
- Stickers, bows or something for the top. You do kind of need an embellishment for top to add weight so it stays closed
- Staples Mini Gel-Pens.
I made you a video, so you can watch me make it in real time- REALLY- 5 minutes!
There you go. I actually make these with my daughter’s elementary school. (No kidding- over 100 kids!) We pre-cut and scored the paper and made the notches. But the kiddos did the assembling and decorating, and they ALL could do it- from first graders and up!
This is a great tween/teen craft too- lots of gifties for the family and pretty easy on the allowance.
If you make these, please share a photo on our Facebook Page! We’d love to see.
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018