Ok crafty friends- today I have the EASIEST 5-minute craft ever for teachers, crossing guards/bus drivers, even little neighbor gifties. Behold the 5-minute Post-it Note Holder!
You’ll need: (affiliate links below)
- Heavy-weight cover or cardstock cut to 3 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches (you can get 4 out of a 12X12 sheet of paper by making your first 3.5 inch cut, then rotating the paper 90 degrees and then making the other 3.)
- Dry adhesive such as an adhesive tape, red-line tape, or even a tape runner
- Scoring board (optional)
- Punches for adding layers (optional)
- Stickers, bows or something for the top. You do kind of need an embellishment for top to add weight so it stays closed
- Staples Mini Gel-Pens.
I made you a video, so you can watch me make it in real time- REALLY- 5 minutes!
There you go. I actually make these with my daughter’s elementary school. (No kidding- over 100 kids!) We pre-cut and scored the paper and made the notches. But the kiddos did the assembling and decorating, and they ALL could do it- from first graders and up!
This is a great tween/teen craft too- lots of gifties for the family and pretty easy on the allowance.
If you make these, please share a photo on our Facebook Page! We’d love to see.
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017