Ok crafty friends- today I have the EASIEST 5-minute craft ever for teachers, crossing guards/bus drivers, even little neighbor gifties. Behold the 5-minute Post-it Note Holder!
You’ll need: (affiliate links below)
- Heavy-weight cover or cardstock cut to 3 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches (you can get 4 out of a 12X12 sheet of paper by making your first 3.5 inch cut, then rotating the paper 90 degrees and then making the other 3.)
- Dry adhesive such as an adhesive tape, red-line tape, or even a tape runner
- Scoring board (optional)
- Punches for adding layers (optional)
- Stickers, bows or something for the top. You do kind of need an embellishment for top to add weight so it stays closed
- Staples Mini Gel-Pens.
I made you a video, so you can watch me make it in real time- REALLY- 5 minutes!
There you go. I actually make these with my daughter’s elementary school. (No kidding- over 100 kids!) We pre-cut and scored the paper and made the notches. But the kiddos did the assembling and decorating, and they ALL could do it- from first graders and up!
This is a great tween/teen craft too- lots of gifties for the family and pretty easy on the allowance.
If you make these, please share a photo on our Facebook Page! We’d love to see.
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY & GIVEAWAY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017