Ok crafty friends- today I have the EASIEST 5-minute craft ever for teachers, crossing guards/bus drivers, even little neighbor gifties. Behold the 5-minute Post-it Note Holder!
You’ll need: (affiliate links below)
- Heavy-weight cover or cardstock cut to 3 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches (you can get 4 out of a 12X12 sheet of paper by making your first 3.5 inch cut, then rotating the paper 90 degrees and then making the other 3.)
- Dry adhesive such as an adhesive tape, red-line tape, or even a tape runner
- Scoring board (optional)
- Punches for adding layers (optional)
- Stickers, bows or something for the top. You do kind of need an embellishment for top to add weight so it stays closed
- Staples Mini Gel-Pens.
I made you a video, so you can watch me make it in real time- REALLY- 5 minutes!
There you go. I actually make these with my daughter’s elementary school. (No kidding- over 100 kids!) We pre-cut and scored the paper and made the notches. But the kiddos did the assembling and decorating, and they ALL could do it- from first graders and up!
This is a great tween/teen craft too- lots of gifties for the family and pretty easy on the allowance.
If you make these, please share a photo on our Facebook Page! We’d love to see.
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017