Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.
Since we are in the process of moving AND going on vacation for the Easter holiday, I didn’t whip up ANY Easter/Spring crafts this year….but I’ve found a few goodies for you…
- Cute critter napkin rings from FaveCraft Great for kids, too.
- Make your own marshmallow Peeps (or bunnies) from New World Geek. (Just don’t forget the colored sugar!
- Make faux-Ukrainian eggs following this tutorial- using rubber cement instead of beeswax.
- Make cute treat bags critters using styrofoam balls…from TeachingTinyTots.com
- Cute Bunny Cupcakes are quite a treat…from JoAnn’s.com
- If you love crochet/arigurumi, here’s a FREE bunny pattern from Roxycraft
- Use contact paper to make cool see-through Eggs for a nifty mobile-also from FaveCraft
And don’t forget to save your plastic eggs to make some great crafts (my post from last year)!
(PS..photos above came from the sites mentioned…)
Happy spring crafting, folks!
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017