Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.
Since we are in the process of moving AND going on vacation for the Easter holiday, I didn’t whip up ANY Easter/Spring crafts this year….but I’ve found a few goodies for you…
- Cute critter napkin rings from FaveCraft Great for kids, too.
- Make your own marshmallow Peeps (or bunnies) from New World Geek. (Just don’t forget the colored sugar!
- Make faux-Ukrainian eggs following this tutorial- using rubber cement instead of beeswax.
- Make cute treat bags critters using styrofoam balls…from TeachingTinyTots.com
- Cute Bunny Cupcakes are quite a treat…from JoAnn’s.com
- If you love crochet/arigurumi, here’s a FREE bunny pattern from Roxycraft
- Use contact paper to make cool see-through Eggs for a nifty mobile-also from FaveCraft
And don’t forget to save your plastic eggs to make some great crafts (my post from last year)!
(PS..photos above came from the sites mentioned…)
Happy spring crafting, folks!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017