Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.
Since we are in the process of moving AND going on vacation for the Easter holiday, I didn’t whip up ANY Easter/Spring crafts this year….but I’ve found a few goodies for you…
- Cute critter napkin rings from FaveCraft Great for kids, too.
- Make your own marshmallow Peeps (or bunnies) from New World Geek. (Just don’t forget the colored sugar!
- Make faux-Ukrainian eggs following this tutorial- using rubber cement instead of beeswax.
- Make cute treat bags critters using styrofoam balls…from TeachingTinyTots.com
- Cute Bunny Cupcakes are quite a treat…from JoAnn’s.com
- If you love crochet/arigurumi, here’s a FREE bunny pattern from Roxycraft
- Use contact paper to make cool see-through Eggs for a nifty mobile-also from FaveCraft
And don’t forget to save your plastic eggs to make some great crafts (my post from last year)!
(PS..photos above came from the sites mentioned…)
Happy spring crafting, folks!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018