Created with Admarket’s flickrSLiDR.
Since we are in the process of moving AND going on vacation for the Easter holiday, I didn’t whip up ANY Easter/Spring crafts this year….but I’ve found a few goodies for you…
- Cute critter napkin rings from FaveCraft Great for kids, too.
- Make your own marshmallow Peeps (or bunnies) from New World Geek. (Just don’t forget the colored sugar!
- Make faux-Ukrainian eggs following this tutorial- using rubber cement instead of beeswax.
- Make cute treat bags critters using styrofoam balls…from TeachingTinyTots.com
- Cute Bunny Cupcakes are quite a treat…from JoAnn’s.com
- If you love crochet/arigurumi, here’s a FREE bunny pattern from Roxycraft
- Use contact paper to make cool see-through Eggs for a nifty mobile-also from FaveCraft
And don’t forget to save your plastic eggs to make some great crafts (my post from last year)!
(PS..photos above came from the sites mentioned…)
Happy spring crafting, folks!
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017