Every now and then I make a little craft that I’m particularly proud of…and today’s post on making Paper Easter Banners at CraftsUnleashed.com is one of them. I hauled out my Cricut and got me to cuttin’ some circles and letters and BAM! In about an hour I had me this cutesy banner to hang on my mantle:
I think it’s A) pretty, and B) is something you could make at home without a Cricut– and probably with the papers and old buttons you’ve already got lying around. You could use pre-cut chipboard for the letters, large stickers, or print out fonts and trace them from your computer.
I’m going to make a special version for my studio that says “create”….or maybe “inspire”… I’ll be fun to play.
By the way, I’ve still got a giveaway going on- so if you missed it, read up on it here. Thanks for stopping by, and comments are always welcome!
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017