Every now and then I make a little craft that I’m particularly proud of…and today’s post on making Paper Easter Banners at CraftsUnleashed.com is one of them. I hauled out my Cricut and got me to cuttin’ some circles and letters and BAM! In about an hour I had me this cutesy banner to hang on my mantle:
I think it’s A) pretty, and B) is something you could make at home without a Cricut– and probably with the papers and old buttons you’ve already got lying around. You could use pre-cut chipboard for the letters, large stickers, or print out fonts and trace them from your computer.
I’m going to make a special version for my studio that says “create”….or maybe “inspire”… I’ll be fun to play.
By the way, I’ve still got a giveaway going on- so if you missed it, read up on it here. Thanks for stopping by, and comments are always welcome!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018