Every now and then I make a little craft that I’m particularly proud of…and today’s post on making Paper Easter Banners at CraftsUnleashed.com is one of them. I hauled out my Cricut and got me to cuttin’ some circles and letters and BAM! In about an hour I had me this cutesy banner to hang on my mantle:
I think it’s A) pretty, and B) is something you could make at home without a Cricut– and probably with the papers and old buttons you’ve already got lying around. You could use pre-cut chipboard for the letters, large stickers, or print out fonts and trace them from your computer.
I’m going to make a special version for my studio that says “create”….or maybe “inspire”… I’ll be fun to play.
By the way, I’ve still got a giveaway going on- so if you missed it, read up on it here. Thanks for stopping by, and comments are always welcome!
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017