Last year I visited the Duck Tape World Headquarters in Avon, Ohio (only 20 minutes or so from my home) since then I’ve been lucky enough to get some of their new products to try. Today I take a look at the new Transparent Tints and see just how transparent it is!
I made a video for Periscope, but edited it down here for you!
Disclosure: samples provided for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and my own, and based on first-hand experience with the product. Some links contained in the post are affiliate links.
Just a note: This is a replay of a live broadcast from Periscope- you can join me there by following @CraftTestDummy! It’s lots of fun as you can follow along, chat and meet other crafty folks right on your mobile phone. If that’s not your thing, I still edit and condense those videos down and bit and share them on YouTube as you see here.
I really did like the Duck Tape Transparent Tints- and I do hope they come up with a yellow so we can do even more color blending!
And if you are interested, I have a post on those Fiskars Scissors here, the Duck Tape Scents here, and if you’d like to buy some Duck Brand non-stick scissors please consider using my affiliate link!
How would you use it?
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017