Earlier last month we got some of the new Duck Tape Scents in here at CTD WHQ.
Of course, my
kids junior assistants were super-interested in them… so I figured, let’s ask THEM if they smells are good and/or accurate. Take a look at this video we shot:
I think it’s worthy of not that my son had that tingling sensation in his nose… and the “phantom smell” lasted for about an hour for him. But there was no real allergic reaction, he was just fine.
What are your thoughts? Would you use it? I think I would, but only one scent at a time, probably in conjunction with a matching pattern. OH, and we’d love to see a banana scent come out soon!
Disclosure: product provided for review purposes.
Purchase Duck Tape Scents using our affiliate links:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018