Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to get more organized…but why should be your desk supplies be boring? I jazzed up some binder clips and manilla folders with my Home Made Washi Tape.
You can use home made or store-bought to cover the clips in a few easy steps!
I made washi tape from this adorable faux bois tissue paper from World Market, making the strips about 1 1/2″ inches wide to accommodate the width of the clips I had.
Keep a craft knife handy.
Now add some washi tape to you manilla folders so that you can feel GOOD about being organized!
I even added some to a Sharpie Pen to complete my suite of happiness:
Happy (organized) New Year to you all!
If you are considering buying products to complete this craft, I’d appreciate it if you’d consider using my affiliate links:
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017