Happy New Year! One of my resolutions is to get more organized…but why should be your desk supplies be boring? I jazzed up some binder clips and manilla folders with my Home Made Washi Tape.
You can use home made or store-bought to cover the clips in a few easy steps!
I made washi tape from this adorable faux bois tissue paper from World Market, making the strips about 1 1/2″ inches wide to accommodate the width of the clips I had.
Keep a craft knife handy.
Now add some washi tape to you manilla folders so that you can feel GOOD about being organized!
I even added some to a Sharpie Pen to complete my suite of happiness:
Happy (organized) New Year to you all!
If you are considering buying products to complete this craft, I’d appreciate it if you’d consider using my affiliate links:
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018