Everyone knows that I’m a hard-core crafter, but my husband does not share the same love of all things crafty. He has his own creative outlets, and is supportive of mine…BUT…we do not share any kind of artsy/craftsy endeavors whatsoever.
Yes, my friends, it seems as if my craftiness is rubbing off on the man, because he made MUMMY HANDS!
So here’s the story: I had signed up to provide snacks for the kid’s soccer team last August…and as it turned out, I was traveling that late-October weekend,Â so snack procurement fell to the spouse. I encouraged him to get some cereal bars and juice boxes…
And he decided, all on his lonesome, to spice it up a little!
God bless him, he picked up surgical gloves, complete with the dusty stuff, and WASHED THEM ALL OUT so that he could stuff them with popcorn and candy corn finger nails. (Note to all: they make food-service grade gloves that are more cellophane like, that have no dust, and make this project MUCH easier…) But onward our intrepid hero went, making over 30 of these ghouly snack packs for both teams. He even did the spider rings.
Now, how proud am I????
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017