Everyone knows that I’m a hard-core crafter, but my husband does not share the same love of all things crafty. He has his own creative outlets, and is supportive of mine…BUT…we do not share any kind of artsy/craftsy endeavors whatsoever.
Yes, my friends, it seems as if my craftiness is rubbing off on the man, because he made MUMMY HANDS!
So here’s the story: I had signed up to provide snacks for the kid’s soccer team last August…and as it turned out, I was traveling that late-October weekend,Â so snack procurement fell to the spouse. I encouraged him to get some cereal bars and juice boxes…
And he decided, all on his lonesome, to spice it up a little!
God bless him, he picked up surgical gloves, complete with the dusty stuff, and WASHED THEM ALL OUT so that he could stuff them with popcorn and candy corn finger nails. (Note to all: they make food-service grade gloves that are more cellophane like, that have no dust, and make this project MUCH easier…) But onward our intrepid hero went, making over 30 of these ghouly snack packs for both teams. He even did the spider rings.
Now, how proud am I????
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018