Distress Oxide Stamp Pads a Hit at CHA Creativation 2017
Well…Tim Holtz and Ranger Ink has once again developed a new product that has the audiences at CHA Creativation swooning. This time, it’s Distress Oxide Stamp pads.
Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink Pads are water-reactive dye & pigment ink fusion that creates and oxidized effect when sprayed with water. Use with stamps, stencils, and direct to surface. Blend using Ink Blending Tools and Foam. Re-ink using Distress Oxide Reinkers. Comes in 12 colors. (AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER HERE) Simon Says Stamp: http://shrsl.com/?gcnm Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/2lltwAk
We were so lucky to catch Tim in not just ONE but TWO videos sharing his product, benefits, and techniques!
The video footage is shot on the show floor that is filled with eager store owners, designers, and company reps. We can’t always get close enough to get great audio, and sometimes we are SO close that we have to move the camera around and “chase the action.” Please be kind in your critique of our video skills- after all, we go on our own dime so that you can enjoy the show vicariously through us for FREE. Please support us by watching the ads before the videos start- it’s how we pay for our plane ticket. Thank you!
This first video was shot at the Media Breakfast: (17 minutes play time.)
(Note- he goes over some of the new products and storage at the beginning, but he starts explaining the Distress Oxides at about the 2:15 mark.)
And this next one was recorded during while the show floor was open- so the sound is a little noisier: (30 minutes play time.)
Now- lucky for us, Sara got a set to play with and review, so STAY TUNED and subscribe to CTD (the sign up box is over in the right hand column) so you don’t miss a crafty beat. In the meanwhile we’d LOVE to hear from you so we know how YOU would use these- so we can include it in our testing! Please leave a comment or question below and we’ll get right on it!
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017