I am still diligently working on my review of Distress Crayons, but after my epic playtime with them on Periscope, it seems like folks would LOVE to win some. So I thought, why wait?
First, I should say that if you missed the live Periscope, you can watch the playback on Katch.me.
If you are unfamiliar with Periscope, it’s an app for your smartphone that allows you to see LIVE streaming video broadcasts and participate in chats. You can talk to me, I can respond, and it’s a lot of fun and very spontaneous. It’s different than YouTube in that it’s a more relaxed format and there is Q & A as we go. My YouTube videos are a lot more succinct and polished- more to the point. Periscope is like playing in the studio with me!
There are extra options for both my YouTube pals AND my Periscope pals to get extra entries- so choose the one (or both) that’s right for you. 🙂
OK, no more blabbing…. go enter to win and good luck!
Click the blue Rafflecopter link to apply!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018