I am still diligently working on my review of Distress Crayons, but after my epic playtime with them on Periscope, it seems like folks would LOVE to win some. So I thought, why wait?
First, I should say that if you missed the live Periscope, you can watch the playback on Katch.me.
If you are unfamiliar with Periscope, it’s an app for your smartphone that allows you to see LIVE streaming video broadcasts and participate in chats. You can talk to me, I can respond, and it’s a lot of fun and very spontaneous. It’s different than YouTube in that it’s a more relaxed format and there is Q & A as we go. My YouTube videos are a lot more succinct and polished- more to the point. Periscope is like playing in the studio with me!
There are extra options for both my YouTube pals AND my Periscope pals to get extra entries- so choose the one (or both) that’s right for you. 🙂
OK, no more blabbing…. go enter to win and good luck!
Click the blue Rafflecopter link to apply!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017