I have really been having a blast with our One Little Tag challenge- and I got inspired to pull out my Distress Stamp Pads out of the mothballs and play with them again. I remembered this technique I saw once on how you could use plain water to get a fun patterns, so I made a Periscope to share (follow me there for LIVE videos/tutorials) and I recorded it onto YouTube for you.
If you want to play along, these are the tools/products I recommend: (affiliate links below support our channel)
You’ll also need a water mister and stencil to play with!
And if you want the ULTIMATE package, I found this cool set on Amazon that includes a water mister, “empty” stamp pad for custom blends, splatter tools AND the mini blending tools. Put that on my Christmas list, please!
So here you go- enjoy!
For more LIVE video tutorials and chats, follow me on Periscope @CraftTestDummy (https://www.periscope.tv/CraftTestDummy) or watch the replays on katch.me https://katch.me/CraftTestDummy) and some of them even end up on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/crafttestdummies. Hope to see you there!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018