I’m not gonna lie- seeing all of the cool craft demos at CHA 2016 is as much fun as seeing the new products. And when you can stand just a foot away from an artist like Dina Wakely and watch her demonstrate, it’s a little breath-taking. Lucky us, Sara got some EXCELLENT videos at the Ranger booth- and now you get to check them all out!
In Part One, we see Dina talking about her new stamps and stencils…
…And here is Part Two she goes over her Media Board, Dina Wakely Media Paint and Mica sprays ! PS we reviewed her Media Paints here!
Have you been inspired? I have! Can’t wait to go get my fingers inky. Tell us what YOU think??
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
Linda E says
Dina products are always amazing. And I just love her stamps so much. When I add them to cards or scrapbook pages I always get such wonderful complements. Her paints I haven’t tried yet but this art form is next on my bucket list to try. Living on disability income makes the craft budget a challenge but I always seem to manage some how. Love your videos from CHA.