I’m not gonna lie- seeing all of the cool craft demos at CHA 2016 is as much fun as seeing the new products. And when you can stand just a foot away from an artist like Dina Wakely and watch her demonstrate, it’s a little breath-taking. Lucky us, Sara got some EXCELLENT videos at the Ranger booth- and now you get to check them all out!
In Part One, we see Dina talking about her new stamps and stencils…
Have you been inspired? I have! Can’t wait to go get my fingers inky. Tell us what YOU think??
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018