I’m not gonna lie- seeing all of the cool craft demos at CHA 2016 is as much fun as seeing the new products. And when you can stand just a foot away from an artist like Dina Wakely and watch her demonstrate, it’s a little breath-taking. Lucky us, Sara got some EXCELLENT videos at the Ranger booth- and now you get to check them all out!
In Part One, we see Dina talking about her new stamps and stencils…
Have you been inspired? I have! Can’t wait to go get my fingers inky. Tell us what YOU think??
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017
- Dare 2B Artzy Hybrid Stamp Pad- review and demo - June 28, 2017
- Modern Crafts + Activism - June 22, 2017
- Jewelry Tutorial: Making a Resin Pride Pin - June 13, 2017
- “Distress Oxide” technique using Fireworks Ink Sprays - May 31, 2017