I’m not gonna lie- seeing all of the cool craft demos at CHA 2016 is as much fun as seeing the new products. And when you can stand just a foot away from an artist like Dina Wakely and watch her demonstrate, it’s a little breath-taking. Lucky us, Sara got some EXCELLENT videos at the Ranger booth- and now you get to check them all out!
In Part One, we see Dina talking about her new stamps and stencils…
Have you been inspired? I have! Can’t wait to go get my fingers inky. Tell us what YOU think??
- Coastal Texture Paint Review and Demo - May 23, 2017
- National Mod Podge Day- Shell Treasure Box DIY - May 19, 2017
- Last-Minute Mother’s Day Gifts! - May 11, 2017
- Brit & Co Craft Kits Now at Target! - May 5, 2017
- Pebeo Paints Part 2: Fantasy Paints (Prisme & Moon) - May 2, 2017
- Show and Share: Eastern Palace Premiere Bundle from Stampin’ UP! - April 28, 2017
- Pebeo Liquid Oil Paints- Part 1: Vitrail, Opale, and Ceramic - April 25, 2017
- Flower Fairies and Woodland Sprite Earth Day Craft - April 18, 2017
- Folk Art Color Shift Acrylic Paints - April 7, 2017
- Speed Collage- 7 Layers and in a Series - April 4, 2017