As I mentioned in my review yesterday, Decoden is HUGE right now- and lucky for us, it’s a really easy and fun craft for anyone who has the “more-is-MORE” aesthetic.
So let’s get started!
Disclosure: Links below are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission on your purchase. Thank you for supporting my blog!
You will need:
- a laminate sample chip (like at the home improvement store)
- Decoden Bling or Collage Clay
- Spray mist (optional)
- Fine glitter
- Theme Buttons or flat-backed decorations
- Shank Remover (if you are using buttons, you’ll need to remove the shank. DON’T use your scissors!)
- Lanyard Hooks (to attach the pulls to the zipper!)
I made you a video to show you how to do it.
And if you read my review of DecoDen Bling, you’ve seen the cell phone case I made.
Now isn’t that cute? And you can change them out for the season, too…and of course it’s a fun party craft or home made holiday present.
You also may like my Mod Podge Zipper Pull, too- a fun way to recycle stamps and comics. Enjoy!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018