As I mentioned in my review yesterday, Decoden is HUGE right now- and lucky for us, it’s a really easy and fun craft for anyone who has the “more-is-MORE” aesthetic.
So let’s get started!
Disclosure: Links below are affiliate links and I will receive a small commission on your purchase. Thank you for supporting my blog!
You will need:
- a laminate sample chip (like at the home improvement store)
- Decoden Bling or Collage Clay
- Spray mist (optional)
- Fine glitter
- Theme Buttons or flat-backed decorations
- Shank Remover (if you are using buttons, you’ll need to remove the shank. DON’T use your scissors!)
- Lanyard Hooks (to attach the pulls to the zipper!)
I made you a video to show you how to do it.
And if you read my review of DecoDen Bling, you’ve seen the cell phone case I made.
Now isn’t that cute? And you can change them out for the season, too…and of course it’s a fun party craft or home made holiday present.
You also may like my Mod Podge Zipper Pull, too- a fun way to recycle stamps and comics. Enjoy!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017