If you’ve read my blog for a while, you know I love Yo-Yo’s. (The fabric ones, not the toy things.) I even reviewed the Clover Heart Shaped Yo Yo maker and the Clover Shamrock Yo Yo maker. But today, I’m keeping it simple with circles.
I won’t bore you with the whole post here (after all, the nitty-gritty of how to cover the snap-type hair clips with felt is the meaty part, and you’ll fine the step-outs and photos over at CraftsUnleashed.) But what made my heart happy was whipping up these cute little concentric circles and topping them with a cute button.
So, another side note, this version of hair clip isÂ based on “snap” type hair clips that I cover in felt to finish them. But I have another tutorial, the Valentine Heart-Shaped Yo Yo hair clip, which uses a single-prong type, if you like that better. And there are instructions on how to cover those with velvet ribbon on that one.
Lastly, if you need any other Yo-Yo projects, click HERE and you’ll see all the posts I’ve done!
Do you use yo-yo’s in your crafting? Wanna try them? Leave me a comment!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017