If you’ve read my blog for a while, you know I love Yo-Yo’s. (The fabric ones, not the toy things.) I even reviewed the Clover Heart Shaped Yo Yo maker and the Clover Shamrock Yo Yo maker. But today, I’m keeping it simple with circles.
I won’t bore you with the whole post here (after all, the nitty-gritty of how to cover the snap-type hair clips with felt is the meaty part, and you’ll fine the step-outs and photos over at CraftsUnleashed.) But what made my heart happy was whipping up these cute little concentric circles and topping them with a cute button.
So, another side note, this version of hair clip isÂ based on “snap” type hair clips that I cover in felt to finish them. But I have another tutorial, the Valentine Heart-Shaped Yo Yo hair clip, which uses a single-prong type, if you like that better. And there are instructions on how to cover those with velvet ribbon on that one.
Lastly, if you need any other Yo-Yo projects, click HERE and you’ll see all the posts I’ve done!
Do you use yo-yo’s in your crafting? Wanna try them? Leave me a comment!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018