It goes without saying that I like a little bling in my world.Â Last year I was at the Sewing and Quilting Expo and pick up one of these cute hot-fix crystal-setters, made by Kandi Corp and sold as the Victoria Lynne Crystal Crafter.
I finally broke it out of the box and kicked the tires, which for ME means trying it out on fabric, paper, plastic, and polymer clay. The bottom line is that it is a great price point- under $20.00- but has a few drawbacks, too.
Take a minute to click on over to CraftCritique to read my full review, and then come on back and leave me a comment here. I’m going to give away a pair of earrings I made from the bling-ed up guitar picks I made during my review process. Here they are as picks–
I’ll have a picture of the finished earrings soon…as soon as I find my flush-cutter and get them all done!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018