It goes without saying that I like a little bling in my world.Â Last year I was at the Sewing and Quilting Expo and pick up one of these cute hot-fix crystal-setters, made by Kandi Corp and sold as the Victoria Lynne Crystal Crafter.
I finally broke it out of the box and kicked the tires, which for ME means trying it out on fabric, paper, plastic, and polymer clay. The bottom line is that it is a great price point- under $20.00- but has a few drawbacks, too.
Take a minute to click on over to CraftCritique to read my full review, and then come on back and leave me a comment here. I’m going to give away a pair of earrings I made from the bling-ed up guitar picks I made during my review process. Here they are as picks–
I’ll have a picture of the finished earrings soon…as soon as I find my flush-cutter and get them all done!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018