It goes without saying that I like a little bling in my world.Â Last year I was at the Sewing and Quilting Expo and pick up one of these cute hot-fix crystal-setters, made by Kandi Corp and sold as the Victoria Lynne Crystal Crafter.
I finally broke it out of the box and kicked the tires, which for ME means trying it out on fabric, paper, plastic, and polymer clay. The bottom line is that it is a great price point- under $20.00- but has a few drawbacks, too.
Take a minute to click on over to CraftCritique to read my full review, and then come on back and leave me a comment here. I’m going to give away a pair of earrings I made from the bling-ed up guitar picks I made during my review process. Here they are as picks–
I’ll have a picture of the finished earrings soon…as soon as I find my flush-cutter and get them all done!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017