Well, October is here, and in the middle of planning my holiday crafting, I though I’d share a Breast Cancer Awareness craft. Since you have the whole month of October to craft pink, here’s a cute one to get you going!
Our friends over at CrossStitch.com have supplied FOUR different versions of the pink ribbon to print out for FREE- two “easy” versions, and two (like the one shown at left) more advanced. Surf on over to get your free pattern.
What a nice, small, do-able project! How about making small bookmarks to give to a survivor? Or a check-book cover for a special woman in your life? Or maybe just make one for yourself, and put it somewhere to remind yourself that early dectection is the best cancer treatment- so do your monthly self-checks. (Okay, public service announcement over!) Even if you aren’t a big breast-cancer-awareness advocate, download or bookmark the page anyway, and change the color of the ribbon for your cause of choice.
Have fun, and think PINK!
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017