I love, love, LOVE me some vinyl! And I really love the Cricut Vinyl by Provocraft. I sat and played with it for a whole afternoon- cutting with a punch, with the Slice, with the Cricut Expression, even running it through the Cuttlebug to emboss it. Totally awesome. Here are some pics that I took during my playtime:
Of course, click on over to CraftCritique to read my whole review, including pros and cons.Â Have YOU played with vinyl? What do you use it for?
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
julie m says
looks nice. would probably be easier to handle for the detail phrases on cuttlebug dies.
don’t know if you plan on reviewing the EcoGreen Crafts products in more detail any time soon, but they seem to have a good company foundation. had some questions today about their products, shipping, etc and stephanie answered within a few minutes. was almost like a live chat. if their products are as good as their service i am looking forward to ordering. would love to see an in depth review of their products.
I absolutely am going to be reviewing their products. I’m actually going to do one post on their paints, another on their stamping supplies. Look for it in March for National Crafts Month!