One of the things I really admire about Provocraft is their releases of new products (such as the Cricut Imagine!) For example, they have teams of folks on the show floor just waiting to give your a personalized tour. I had some time and taped part of my “tour” for you- after all, the Imagine both prints AND cuts, and there are a lot of cool functions to this machine.
Here’s PART of what I got- YouTube will only allow 10 minute videos, and this was a bit longer, so it had to be gracelessly chopped so that I could upload it. But I figured you’d still want to see, right?
The other thing that was amazingly cool was the Gala Reception. Provocraft is known for great parties, good shows, and tasty treats. This year, they hired an amazing performance artist named David Garibaldi who, along with his live DJ, thoroughly entranced the audience as he moved, grooved and PAINTED these amazing portraits…oh, yeah….did I mention he did it under 6 minutes?? I shot this footage on my iPhone, so it’s not great, but you’ll get the idea.
Such an awesome night!
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017