So you probably saw my footage of the Cricut Imagine & video I posted of David Garibaldi, but I wanted to share with you what was actually IN our goody bag that we received as we walked out the door. You can’t imagine….
A cool tee-shirt, a full-content cartridge (I got Happy Hauntings), a pair of “Imagine” sunglasses…and….
A GOLDEN TICKET!
Ok, not really. No Willy Wonka here…but it’s a certificate for a Cricut Imagine when it’s released in September. Let’s hope I don’t lose this one, like I did the one for the Cricut Cake (read my misery here)!
Oh….and I got an extra set of glasses. Want them? Leave me a comment and I’ll choose a winner on Wednesday, August 4th, around 12 EST!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018