What is that, you say? Well, it’s a new club- supposedly exclusive- that will offer benefits such as free cartridges, invites to swarms and galas, chances to get sneak peeks and before-market access, and a spiffy charm bracelet. (Yeah, I know, right?)
The thing is, I’m not sure I NEEDED to join. The cost of the club is comparable to buying a new Cricut Expression or 4 full-price cartridges. And, while I really like ProvoCraft (I’ve demo’d for them in the past) I take pride in not needing to have EVERYTHING that they have to offer…in otherwords, I like being a fan, not a fanatic.
SO. Why did I join, you ask? Well, they are pretty skilled at their marketing techniques, and when I hear “exclusive access” and “pre-market” I start to salivate. I LOVE getting scoop, and being able to share information FIRST…well, that’s what makes me tick.
So, that being said, I’m guessing that I’ll get my welcome packet before CHA, and I’m hoping that being a Member will get me some cool product and or a ticket to an awesome party, at least.
I’ll let you know…..
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018