What is that, you say? Well, it’s a new club- supposedly exclusive- that will offer benefits such as free cartridges, invites to swarms and galas, chances to get sneak peeks and before-market access, and a spiffy charm bracelet. (Yeah, I know, right?)
The thing is, I’m not sure I NEEDED to join. The cost of the club is comparable to buying a new Cricut Expression or 4 full-price cartridges. And, while I really like ProvoCraft (I’ve demo’d for them in the past) I take pride in not needing to have EVERYTHING that they have to offer…in otherwords, I like being a fan, not a fanatic.
SO. Why did I join, you ask? Well, they are pretty skilled at their marketing techniques, and when I hear “exclusive access” and “pre-market” I start to salivate. I LOVE getting scoop, and being able to share information FIRST…well, that’s what makes me tick.
So, that being said, I’m guessing that I’ll get my welcome packet before CHA, and I’m hoping that being a Member will get me some cool product and or a ticket to an awesome party, at least.
I’ll let you know…..
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017