OK, let’s be clear- I’m not giving away my Cricut Cake, but I AM giving away a cool CricutCake logo chef hat in honor of my week of “Cake” posts last week!
I have to be honest- I thought of doing two more– and then just ran out of steam and time. But that’s OK, because I know I’ll have a few more cool ideas for later in the summer.
So here’s what we’re doing today: to win the awesome chef hat (given to me by the cool folks at the ProvoCraft booth last winter at CHA- you can’t buy these anywhere!!!), leave a comment here on the blog.
If you’d like extra chances to win, leave a comment or comments on the Cricut Cake posts I published last week.
Here’s a handy-dandy round-up of them all:
- Craft Product Review: Cricut Cake
- Food Craft Product Review: Frosting Sheets by Provocraft
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 2: Cutting Fondant Sheets by Wilton
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 3: Cutting Bologna and Cheese
- Cricut cake Review, Part 4: Cutting Tortillas and Fruit Rolls
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, July 14th, around noon EST. One comment per post, for up to SIX chances to get your name in the “hat“– get it????!!!!!
OK, kids! Go comment and HAVE FUN!
THANKS FOR READING, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Wanna know who won? Click HERE to find out.
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017