OK, let’s be clear- I’m not giving away my Cricut Cake, but I AM giving away a cool CricutCake logo chef hat in honor of my week of “Cake” posts last week!
I have to be honest- I thought of doing two more– and then just ran out of steam and time. But that’s OK, because I know I’ll have a few more cool ideas for later in the summer.
So here’s what we’re doing today: to win the awesome chef hat (given to me by the cool folks at the ProvoCraft booth last winter at CHA- you can’t buy these anywhere!!!), leave a comment here on the blog.
If you’d like extra chances to win, leave a comment or comments on the Cricut Cake posts I published last week.
Here’s a handy-dandy round-up of them all:
- Craft Product Review: Cricut Cake
- Food Craft Product Review: Frosting Sheets by Provocraft
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 2: Cutting Fondant Sheets by Wilton
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 3: Cutting Bologna and Cheese
- Cricut cake Review, Part 4: Cutting Tortillas and Fruit Rolls
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, July 14th, around noon EST. One comment per post, for up to SIX chances to get your name in the “hat“– get it????!!!!!
OK, kids! Go comment and HAVE FUN!
THANKS FOR READING, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Wanna know who won? Click HERE to find out.
- NYC Craft Shopping and Haul (plus some chit-chat) - August 15, 2017
- DIY Quilled Paper Flower Embellishments - August 11, 2017
- Nine Easy Gel Printing Techniques for Beginners! - August 2, 2017
- Tuesday Morning Craft Haul- July 2017 - July 27, 2017
- Review and Demo of Sign Brush Felt Tip Markers from Pentel Arts - July 22, 2017
- Mixed Media Paper Feathers - July 18, 2017
- Organizing Distress Stain Ink Pads - July 14, 2017
- Review and demo of On Point Glue from Imagine Crafts - July 12, 2017
- Magic-Glos UV Curing Resin by Lisa Pavelka - July 6, 2017
- “Firecracker” Rice Treat Pops - July 4, 2017