OK, let’s be clear- I’m not giving away my Cricut Cake, but I AM giving away a cool CricutCake logo chef hat in honor of my week of “Cake” posts last week!
I have to be honest- I thought of doing two more– and then just ran out of steam and time. But that’s OK, because I know I’ll have a few more cool ideas for later in the summer.
So here’s what we’re doing today: to win the awesome chef hat (given to me by the cool folks at the ProvoCraft booth last winter at CHA- you can’t buy these anywhere!!!), leave a comment here on the blog.
If you’d like extra chances to win, leave a comment or comments on the Cricut Cake posts I published last week.
Here’s a handy-dandy round-up of them all:
- Craft Product Review: Cricut Cake
- Food Craft Product Review: Frosting Sheets by Provocraft
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 2: Cutting Fondant Sheets by Wilton
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 3: Cutting Bologna and Cheese
- Cricut cake Review, Part 4: Cutting Tortillas and Fruit Rolls
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, July 14th, around noon EST. One comment per post, for up to SIX chances to get your name in the “hat“– get it????!!!!!
OK, kids! Go comment and HAVE FUN!
THANKS FOR READING, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Wanna know who won? Click HERE to find out.
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017
- Stampin’ Blends from Stamin’ UP Review and Demo - November 21, 2017
- Thanksgiving Crafts You Can DIY - November 17, 2017
- Crafty Shopping Trip and Haul from Fabric District at Sacre Coeur Basilica, Paris France - November 15, 2017
- Craft Haul and Trip to Liberty of London, UK – October 2017 - November 1, 2017
- Glittered Napkin Card Techniques- Three Ways - October 30, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Blade Rubber in London UK - October 25, 2017
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017