OK, let’s be clear- I’m not giving away my Cricut Cake, but I AM giving away a cool CricutCake logo chef hat in honor of my week of “Cake” posts last week!
I have to be honest- I thought of doing two more– and then just ran out of steam and time. But that’s OK, because I know I’ll have a few more cool ideas for later in the summer.
So here’s what we’re doing today: to win the awesome chef hat (given to me by the cool folks at the ProvoCraft booth last winter at CHA- you can’t buy these anywhere!!!), leave a comment here on the blog.
If you’d like extra chances to win, leave a comment or comments on the Cricut Cake posts I published last week.
Here’s a handy-dandy round-up of them all:
- Craft Product Review: Cricut Cake
- Food Craft Product Review: Frosting Sheets by Provocraft
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 2: Cutting Fondant Sheets by Wilton
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 3: Cutting Bologna and Cheese
- Cricut cake Review, Part 4: Cutting Tortillas and Fruit Rolls
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, July 14th, around noon EST. One comment per post, for up to SIX chances to get your name in the “hat“– get it????!!!!!
OK, kids! Go comment and HAVE FUN!
THANKS FOR READING, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Wanna know who won? Click HERE to find out.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018