OK, let’s be clear- I’m not giving away my Cricut Cake, but I AM giving away a cool CricutCake logo chef hat in honor of my week of “Cake” posts last week!
I have to be honest- I thought of doing two more– and then just ran out of steam and time. But that’s OK, because I know I’ll have a few more cool ideas for later in the summer.
So here’s what we’re doing today: to win the awesome chef hat (given to me by the cool folks at the ProvoCraft booth last winter at CHA- you can’t buy these anywhere!!!), leave a comment here on the blog.
If you’d like extra chances to win, leave a comment or comments on the Cricut Cake posts I published last week.
Here’s a handy-dandy round-up of them all:
- Craft Product Review: Cricut Cake
- Food Craft Product Review: Frosting Sheets by Provocraft
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 2: Cutting Fondant Sheets by Wilton
- Cricut Cake Review, Part 3: Cutting Bologna and Cheese
- Cricut cake Review, Part 4: Cutting Tortillas and Fruit Rolls
I’ll pick a winner on Wednesday, July 14th, around noon EST. One comment per post, for up to SIX chances to get your name in the “hat“– get it????!!!!!
OK, kids! Go comment and HAVE FUN!
THANKS FOR READING, BUT THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED.
Wanna know who won? Click HERE to find out.
- Craft Haul and Visit to Le BHV in Paris, France - October 20, 2017
- Three Washi Tape Card Ideas - October 19, 2017
- Crafty Travel: Inside John Lewis in London, UK - October 17, 2017
- Alcohol Inks on Acetate- Greeting Cards Three Ways! - September 28, 2017
- Digitizing Your Die Cuts with Cricut Design Space! - September 19, 2017
- Cricut Maker Unboxing, Set Up & First Project Review - September 12, 2017
- Tim Holtz/ Tonic Stamping Platform Review - September 5, 2017
- TouchFive Markers Review and Demo - September 1, 2017
- Marbling Medium from Martha Stewart Crafts - August 29, 2017
- Kit XChange Organization System - August 25, 2017