If you are a die-hard Cricut fan, (or a cake decorator), buckle your seat belt- the Cricut Cake is here! (Well, almost- it’ll drop in late April.) But the excitement at CHA was palpableÂ and the screaming non-stop from the ProvoCraft booth.
The Cricut Cake will cut fondant, gum paste, sheet icing, even fruit leathers. But instead of me explaining it, watch this video from John Lee of ProvoCraft:
I’ll be receiving one of these wonders sometime in late May, but in the meanwhile, make sure you watch the season finale ofÂ Cake Boss to see it in action on TV!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018