One of the things that I loved about visiting the UK is that the have this great live shopping channel dedicated to crafts, www.CreateAndCraft.TV. It’s a 24-hour channel, and you can watch the presentations which are longer and less hurried than the segments on HSN. Instead of having a frantic 5-7 minutes per item and then rushing to the next item, Create and Craft has more of a “crafting show” format where the hosts and guests will cover not only what they are selling, but also actually show you a whole craft.
Now, lucky us- a version is coming to America!
As of this writing there is very little information online about the channel- what companies will be vending or who the hosts might be. Former Cricut representative Jinger Adams has revealed on her Facebook page that she is a host and that they are filming segments in the UK at this time to be broadcast in the US. Sadly, no more information is available on the CreateAndCraft.com website or Jinger’s website.
She did post this yesterday:
Ok guys!!! This is happening, we are days away from launching on the Create and Craft website, then not long after Christmas will be the live TV launch.
If you sign up for the email updates (as I did) they will reward you with a coupon code for $10 US off of a purchase of $50 or more. The fine print is as follows:
Save $10 on orders of $50 or more when you sign up for Create and Craft USA marketing email communications at createandcraft.com by 12/28/2014 at 11:59 PM PST. Promotion code will be emailed to email address used for signup. User must create an account and enter promotion code WELCOME2CC at checkout to receive discount. Limit one signup and one promotion code per email address. Order must total $50 or more exclusive of taxes, fees, and shipping & handling, and must be placed no later than 1/31/15 at 11:59 PM PST in order to redeem promotion code. Orders can be shipped within the US only. Promotion code is non-transferable, non-refundable, can be used one time only, cannot be applied to previous orders, and cannot be combined with other discounts. Promotion code has no cash value. In the case of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of terms and conditions, Create and Craft USA reserves the right to invalidate promotion codes and take other action. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply.
Now we just have to sit back and wait for the show to begin! Stay tuned…..
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018