Can we talk a moment, crafter-to-crafter? Lean in, I don’t want this to spread….
I’m chronically disorganized. In an organized way, of course.
What this means is that I have an organizational system, but often I get wrapped up in projects and forget to put them away before things get out of control. Or even MORE likely is that I have several projects that are ongoing…so I don’t really want to put them away.
So now let’s talk about how to corral those ongoing projects and hide them in plain sight with Bento Boxes by Rubbermaid-!
Can you see the crafts in this picture?
Spot it? Yes, it’s that pretty red box tucked neatly by my chair. BUT they are all neat and contained in a Bento Box by Rubbermaid. Let me show you some of the benefits and how YOU can hide your crafts in plain sight!
Bento Boxes are both stylish AND sturdy! Here’s how they are described on the website:
Typical storage boxes contain your items, but the inside becomes cluttered – making it difficult to find what you need. Rubbermaid’s Bento collection is designed to organize items, rather than just store them. The Bento Boxes have internal flex dividers, which enable you to divide the space by creating unique sections when needed. Boxes can stack vertically, or fit inside each other. Bento Toppers can act as trays, covers or lids, providing an extra layer of organization for the Bento Boxes, or hiding what’s inside. The Bento Collection is made from sturdy materials, and the heavy-duty decorative fabric enables it to remain out in your social spaces while complementing your home’s décor.
- Internal Flex Dividers that can be individually popped open or closed
- Toppers act as trays, covers or lids
- The deep red tones of the Paprika pattern can add a little pop of classic color to your décor
- Same size containers can stack on top of one another
- Smaller sizes nest inside larger sizes for space efficient storage when not in use
- CARB-certified MDF covered in durable polyester fabric
The boxes themselves are beautifully sturdy and look really high-end.
Plus, you’ve got those flexible dividers that fold back when you don’t need them, but pop out when you do!
The lids are clever, too- you can place them on top for a finished look…(and hiding the contents)…
Or you can invert the lid to create a catch-all tray!
I love how even the bottoms are finished with little feet. It looks more “finished” and high-end- but it’s functional, too. The boxes will stack beautifully sans lids.
So…would you like to see how I’m using mine? I’m utilizing both the X-Large and the Medium with the lid for the X-Large. I’m corralling my Operation Write Home supplies- which is an ongoing project that I like to pull out weekly. (So that’s why I don’t want to put all of my supplies away.)
Then I place the Medium Bento Box INSIDE my X-Large Bento Box!
Standard Giveaway (Sweepstakes) Mumbo-Jumbo:
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries.
- One Comment= one entry.
- One entry per email, please.
- Contest is open until September 28, 11:50PM.
- The dollar value of this prize is worth: $215.00 USD.
- You must be a US resident aged 18 years or older and live in the USA to be eligible to win. Sorry, my international friends!
- Prize will be shipped by the sponsor and CraftTestDummies assumes no responsibility for the value or delivery of aforementioned prize.
OK, get commenting and good luck!
Disclosure: Samples provided for review purposes. All images and opinions are my own.
UPDATE: Giveaway is closed and GINA was our winner! She said:
Ohhhh!!!! These are great!!! I really need this!!! I am in the process of trying to get my craft supplies organized. These would be perfect to help with the job!!! Thanks for the chance!!!
Thanks everyone for entering and to Rubbermaid for providing such a great prize!
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018