I asked my Facebook Crew today if I should share some crafty inspiration I found on the interwebs or do a giveaway of a mystery craft box.
You know what they said, right?
Okay, I guess I can do that.
SO here are some wonderfully crafty thinks I found on the interwebs this week that made me happy!
Overview of iPhone Camera Apps from Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. Damn, I love this woman!! First, she admits that 90% of her photos are taken with her phone (word!) and THEN she shares her favorite apps to add graphics, effects, turn them into collages, etc. I’m immediately downloading all the ones she’s recommended. Thank you JULIE!
From Mental Floss: Impressive Yarn Bombing Projects! I love a good yarn bombing. (It’s my secret hope to do some of my own some day.) But in the meanwhile, you gotta love/shake your head/ wonder about the folks who yarn bomb bridges, tanks, and various vehicles. I love the commitment.
Polymer Clay Daily’s update on Ron Lehocky. First I have to give props to Polymer Clay Daily for being a blog/site that I love- great inspiration delivered to my email box! Second, I have a craft-crush on Dr. Ron Lehocky, a physician who makes and sells the lovely polymer clay hearts you see above to raise money for The Kids Center for Pediatric Therapies. What a lovley, selfless man and his artwork is beautiful. Please check out the website and consider purchasing your own- they are only $10 each!
So there you go- a dose of creative information, education, and inspiration. Leave me a comment on which of the three links you liked best, and what kind of art/craft you make! I’ll pick one winner next Friday and send out a mystery box of crafting goodies…and if you tell me what kind of arts/crafts you like, I might even add some special goodies just for YOU!
International friends are welcome to comment and enter, but will have to pay additional shipping costs.
Alright crafty friends- GO!
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018