I was visiting some of my favorite blogs, and I was reading Crafty Goat’s Notes and her “revised” take on the Studio by Sculpey Clays. She’s finding that right out of the package, it’s too soft….and some of her older clay (the first batch sent out by polyform to be tested by PC artists) is now getting crumbly. (Really. Read her whole article.)
Aaak! I’m disappointed to hear this…. I had such high hopes for this clay! I still like it’s smell and feel, but I’m going to be super-cranky if my beads, switchplate, picture frames, etc get all brittle and break off. We’ll wait and see….
You can read my review of the clay, 5-in-1 tool, slicer blades and texture sheets, too, if you missed them.
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018