I was visiting some of my favorite blogs, and I was reading Crafty Goat’s Notes and her “revised” take on the Studio by Sculpey Clays. She’s finding that right out of the package, it’s too soft….and some of her older clay (the first batch sent out by polyform to be tested by PC artists) is now getting crumbly. (Really. Read her whole article.)
Aaak! I’m disappointed to hear this…. I had such high hopes for this clay! I still like it’s smell and feel, but I’m going to be super-cranky if my beads, switchplate, picture frames, etc get all brittle and break off. We’ll wait and see….
You can read my review of the clay, 5-in-1 tool, slicer blades and texture sheets, too, if you missed them.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing and Giveaway! - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018