Disclosure: this is a sponsored post and giveaway. All opinions are my own however, and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
We are timing this giveaway to coincide with the new marker packs. Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk Markers (review link) come in a 8 Pack, a 10 Pack, and an 18 Pack. (Because, really, some of us want ALL of the colors!!!)
I made you a little video:
And here are some of the photos:
Now… on to the giveaway! It runs from 9/1/2015- 9/8/2015 at midnight. Giveaway is determined by a random drawing. The prize will be shipped by CraftyCroc and CTD assumes no liability for delivery. Open to US mailing addresses only to participants 18 years and older. Click the blue link below to open the widget and get started!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018