Disclosure: this is a sponsored post and giveaway. All opinions are my own however, and based on my first-hand experience with the product.
We are timing this giveaway to coincide with the new marker packs. Crafty Croc Liquid Chalk Markers (review link) come in a 8 Pack, a 10 Pack, and an 18 Pack. (Because, really, some of us want ALL of the colors!!!)
I made you a little video:
And here are some of the photos:
Now… on to the giveaway! It runs from 9/1/2015- 9/8/2015 at midnight. Giveaway is determined by a random drawing. The prize will be shipped by CraftyCroc and CTD assumes no liability for delivery. Open to US mailing addresses only to participants 18 years and older. Click the blue link below to open the widget and get started!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017