I love a good crafty book- especially one that offers tips for organizing, decorating, entertaining, gardening and more. I was offered the chance to host a review and giveaway, and thought you all would love it! So let’s get started, shall we?
Home Made Simpleis a book that came out of a new online community by Proctor and Gamble- a site that is devoted to all aspects of home-making. There is also an affiliated Facebook page called Home Made Simple Marketplace that offers a page for selling, sharing, and swapping!
So of course, there are tons of ideas and they’ve distilled some of them into this 300 page hardcover book, which consists of the following chapters:
- organized life
- celebrate living
- clever kitchen
- outside pleasures
- easy decor
Now- notice that there isn’t a CRAFT chapter? That’s because the craft projects are woven into every segment. For example, there was a “make your own fabric tabs” craft in the organized life chapter.
While there are no step-out photos, most of the crafts are simple enough (and the written directions clear enough) to complete easily. Take this fun mitten craft in the “easy decor” section.
I also love the way they up/recycled these knobs to hold necklaces. Clever, cheap, and effective:
So this is a really lovely book- I’m not much of a cook, but I’m drooling over a few of these recipes. AND I love that there are worksheets included to help you organize a room and make a floor plan or revamp your garden. SO many creative ideas! What to try first???
While I think it over, why don’t you tell ME (or rather, the folks at Home Made Simple) & enter to win this book for yourself?
CraftTestDummiesadmires your creativity! Share your favorite handmade creation with us and get entered to win a 300-page hardcover copy of the book,â€œHome Made Simple: Fresh Ideas to Make Your Ownâ€.
Three Ways for Readers to Enter & Win
Each entry requires a separate comment:
1. Tell us about your favorite handmade creation. Attach a photo if you have one!
2. Join Home Made Simple Marketplaceon Facebook, explore the fabulous finds and handmade items, then come back to share your favorites.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Home Made Simple. The opinions and text are all mine.
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018