I’m always surprised at how quickly the week flies by and it’s time to look over the week again. This week, many of us were crafting for Mother’s Day- and in fact, here are 3 projects you can make in 2 hours or less, so you still have time to craft today and give tomorrow!
From Vicki O’Dell the Creative Goddess, Martha Stewart, yours truly, and The Zen of Making.
OK…now onto the week that was!
- #TeamCTD member Angie reviewed the Stampin’ UP Simply Scored Board. See how it performed for her!
- Then #TeamCTD member Sara tried out the Hero Arts Stamp & Die Cut System. Stamps + coordinated dies= FUN!
- #TeamCTD member Jen, an alcohol-marker newbie, tried out the Spectrum Noir markers. What a price point!
- Do you attend crops? Craft while traveling? Then you just might need to read about the Tutto Craft On Wheels luggage system!
- Get your paper flower fix with the Quilled Creations Quilling Dies. They work with any manual die-cutting machine, and you can really make flowers till you drop out of your scraps!
- And do you love paint? Especially the shimmery kind? Then you’ll want to read my review of Silks Acrylic Glaze by Luminarte. It’s more translucent than paint, and is silky smooth and perfect for layering!
We also announced our winner of the Primary Artist Pigments Giveaway– congrats to Delores and Marianne!
Don’t be sad if you didn’t win- we’ve got a fresh new giveaway this week from the nice folks at ICE Resin– it’s a prize pack worth $65! Head over and enter- you’ve got multiple chances to win! : )
I’m packing up to go visit Mom for our special day- after a bit of last-minute crafting, of course!
- Spooky Spider Halloween Bookmark Craft - October 24, 2018
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018