Watch out, New York City! This week I was invited to attend a taping of the Martha Stewart Living Show on Wednesday, March 2 2011. The whole show is dedicated to crafts. The invitation read:
The entire show will be dedicated to new projects, tools from the line at Michaels, and tips from Martha herself.Â Please let us know if you can make it!
Um…like there’s any chance I wouldn’t make it??
In January, Martha had a show devoted to blogging, and she invited 100 bloggers to attend the live taping and tweet, Facebook, blog and chat away during the show. My best guess is that the Crafts show will follow that format and there will be a ga-jillion crafty bloggers in the audience.
Probably with their heads down in their mobile devices!! (And yeah, I will be too!)
Oh, and another thing. Since Martha will be there to give tips and answer questions, I’d LOVE to hear what YOU would ask Martha! Leave your question in the comments and I’ll see what I can do.
Deep breath….10 days and counting….!
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018
- “OLT” Craft Challenge for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Cutting Shrink Film with a Cricut Die Cutting Machine - January 12, 2018
- Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Glitter Brush Pen Review from Tonic, Demo & Comparison - January 9, 2018
- Arteza Real Brush Markers Review and Demo - January 5, 2018
- NUVO Aqua Flow Markers (review and demo) - January 3, 2018
- Mini Blossom Die Cutting Machine from Altenew (Review and Demo) - December 8, 2017
- Review and Demo of the Nuvo Brush Script Pens from Tonic Studios - December 6, 2017
- Metallic Accents Watercolor Review and Demo (Prima Marketing) - November 28, 2017