Watch out, New York City! This week I was invited to attend a taping of the Martha Stewart Living Show on Wednesday, March 2 2011. The whole show is dedicated to crafts. The invitation read:
The entire show will be dedicated to new projects, tools from the line at Michaels, and tips from Martha herself.Â Please let us know if you can make it!
Um…like there’s any chance I wouldn’t make it??
In January, Martha had a show devoted to blogging, and she invited 100 bloggers to attend the live taping and tweet, Facebook, blog and chat away during the show. My best guess is that the Crafts show will follow that format and there will be a ga-jillion crafty bloggers in the audience.
Probably with their heads down in their mobile devices!! (And yeah, I will be too!)
Oh, and another thing. Since Martha will be there to give tips and answer questions, I’d LOVE to hear what YOU would ask Martha! Leave your question in the comments and I’ll see what I can do.
Deep breath….10 days and counting….!
- Review and Demo of LDRS Hybrid Ink Pads - October 15, 2018
- Review and Demo of Nuvo Hybrid Inks - October 1, 2018
- Craft Studio Tour and Organization Ideas - September 20, 2018
- Tonic Studios Dies Unboxing (Giveaway Closed) - April 20, 2018
- Wax Paper Resist Background Technique - March 20, 2018
- Comparison of Liquid Watercolor Markers/Pens - March 16, 2018
- SAI Japanese Traditional Watercolor Brush Markers- Review & Demo - February 23, 2018
- Rinea Metallic Foil Paper & Ghost Ink Review - February 21, 2018
- Jane Davenport debuts at Creativation 2018 & Watercolor Card - February 13, 2018
- Creativation 2018: New Product Showcase - January 20, 2018